April 30, 2012

"Grace"

Oil on museum quality ampersand gessobord panel 8" x 10"

One of my fellow internet artists, Dominique Eichi, was kind enough to send me some reference photos of her chocolate lab, Grace, back in 2008 when I was looking for grist for the creative mill.  Four years later her long wait has paid off (I hope).  You can see from her blog; http://artbydominiqueeichi.blogspot.com/ that Grace is very much her constant companion.  I saw today that she, too, had a go at painting her in September of 2010.  Thanks, Dominique!  She was fun to paint.

2 comments:

dominique eichi said...

oH my she is so beautifully done. This is something I was not expecting.

martinealison said...

Une expression magnifique... Bravo! c'est une très belle peinture.
Gros bisous, je vous souhaite beaucoup de bonheur et de santé en ce jour de 1 mai.